WHO IS THE BUILDING AMBASSADOR?
Building Ambassadors (BAs) are key to creating a VIDA community where people are proud to live and are able to get ahead in life!
VIDA is always looking for residents that are interested in becoming a BA. This is a great opportunity for anyone to not only meet other like-minded people (BAs from other buildings) but also to:
1. Learn New Skills
2. Improve Your Community
3. Get Rent Credits
BA TOWN HAll
1. Who is my BA?
You likely met your Building Ambassador during your viewing and move-in process. You can also find information about your Building Ambassador on the bulletin board in your building.
2. How to apply to become a BA?
Any resident can apply to become a BA. Please let us know about your interest by emailing email@example.com.
3. Are there any tips on how best to communicate with a BA?
- Remember your BA has a job and a family: take the time to ask your BA when the best time to contact them might be.
- Treat your BA and their time with respect.
- Offer your support to organize and. participate in community events.
- Don't always expect an immediate response, especially at night or on weekends. As we mentioned, your BA has a job and other responsibilities. We have a 48 hour turnaround time policy at VIDA.
- Don't attempt to fix major issues yourself. Some problems require a professional (like major plumbing and electrical).